Roundabout Solitaire by Arlasoft is a card game made for the Atari 2600.
Your aim in the game is to put all the cards back in order, from A-K, in their correct rows. The following rules should be followed for a better play:
- The order of the rows is Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds, Spades.
- You have five minutes per level.
- Move the crosshair using joystick/ arrow keys.
- Press fire to rotate the surrounding cards clockwise.
- When all cards are back in order, the level is complete and a bonus is awarded.
- If time runs out, you still move to the next level, but with no bonus.
- At each level, the number of scrambled cards increases.
- The game pauses at level 10 for you to decide whether to move on with your life or continue to even harder levels.