Harvest Tataki by Claus is a short-action time attack game made for PICO-8.
In this game, you need to collect a large harvest of carrots with the help of your cute rabbit friends, but be careful, don’t scare the rabbits away. There are following rules that you should know before you play:
- Hit the carrot using the correct button for each hole.
- You get 1 point for each carrot that you hit.
- Every 10 points, the game gets a little bit faster.
- Every rabbit you hit, you lose one life. Lose 4, and the game is over.
- The game also ends when the night arrives (after about 2 minutes).